|Posted Date:||12-Dec-2013 (PST)||Closing Date:||10-Apr-2014 (PST)|
|Department:||Retail Marketing East/Central||Location:||Buffalo, NY, USA|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Part Time Visual Merchandiser for adidas Accounts
Our clients don't just create the brands you love. They live and breathe the lifestyle. They develop the most innovative, bold and stylish products on the market. Then they turn to us to get those coveted items into the hands of consumers. And, that is when the real fun begins.
At cip, we work with the top brands and retailers across the United States. We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients that deliver results. In order to succeed in our mission, we build our team with smart, talented people who have creative vision, motivation and marketing gusto.
We are currently seeking a part-time field visual merchandiser to work with our team in the Buffalo area. This part-time opportunity offers a flexible schedule, with training and support by our full-time team in your region.
Merchandising visits are approximately 4-8 hours per visit, and must take place on Mondays-Fridays between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage visual merchandising for client at assigned accounts by accurately communicating client's brand concepts, signange and POP standards.
- Ensure a strong and positive global brand presence for client.
- Build strong relationships with retail managers and associates to promote upkeep of retail space and strong sell-thru of all client products.
- Report SIS product, marketing and fixture feedback to regional and corporate levels encompassing initiatives, current trends and competitive information via online reporting tool.
- Respond within 24 hours to email or phone messages and post reports within 24 hours of store visit
- Follow appearance and grooming standards for projects and maintain branded footwear/apparel provided for assignments in like-new condition for use during work hours
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently at retail partner with minimal supervision to achieve goals and objectives of assignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations and consumers in a retail environment
- Comfortable interacting with public and responding to questions based on training provided
- Strong time management skills to successfully visit assigned accounts on a monthly basis
- Ability to write reports, effective business correspondence and procedures
- Comfort in responding to questions from senior managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Reliable transportation and current driver's license and insurance (unless public transportation used exclusively) to reach assigned accounts
- Proof of acceptable 3 year driving record and proof of insurance with minimum requirements of $25,000 bodily injury individual, $50,000 bodily injury total and $10,000 property damage
- Reliable access to computer with internet access and camera capable of 640x480 resolution photos
- Able to reach to place graphics in holder, hang and fold apparel and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
Requisite Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Marketing or related field
- Two (2) years of experience in retail marketing; or an additional 2 years of retail marketing experience in lieu of degree
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page